Today at Legal Gazette 20 April 2021 Tuesday
TODAY AT LEGAL GAZETTE
20 April 2021 Tuesday
Execution and Administration
- Decision Number: 3836 Subject: Administration of Developing and Supporting Small and Medium Enterprises has added the education sector in determining sectoral and regional priorities and changes have been made in the fields of culture, arts, entertainment, recreation and sports.
- Decison Number: 3837 Subject: Customs duty rates/Mass housing fund applied to EU will also apply to FTA’s between United Kingdom and Turkey in processes done in accordance with the Commercial Treaty.
- Decision Number: 3838 Subject: Additional customs duty rates applied to EU will also apply to FTA’s between United Kingdom and Turkey in processes done in accordance with the Commercial Treaty.
- Decision Number 3839 Subject: Quota descriptions to be applied to the importation of some products originating in Great Kingdom have been arranged.
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure: Regulation on Change in Internet Domain Names
- Ministry of Treasury and Finance: Serial No: 4: Amendment to the General Communiqué No: 1 on the Recognition of Tax Opposition to Foundations: Literary changes within the scope of the adaptation of the articles in Serial No 1 to the Presidency system and changes in the “Spending Method of Income” section.
- Ministry of Trade: Subject: Quotas to be applied to the importation of some products originating in Great Kingdom have been regulated.
- Ministry of Trade: Amendment in Product Safety and Control 2011/53
Constitutional Court Decision
Application of Yücel Aktay: The application of the applicant was rejected for abuse of the right to apply, with the claims of violation of the right to be judged in a reasonable time due to right to enforcement of decision and lenght of the trial and violation of right to own property. The applicant was punished with fine.
Decision of the Grand General Assembly for the Unification of Case Laws of the Court of Cassation No: E: 2019/2 K: 2020/3
Summary: If the notification sent to the last known address of the addressee is returned and the place of residence in the address registration system is different from the known address; according to Article 21/2 of the Notification Law, an annotation is given “Mernis address” for the address of the place of residence in the address registration system. In accordance with the article, it is sufficient to issue a direct notification and it is not necessary to send a normal notification to this address first.
Share with your Friends: